She's Here!
I know she's already been posted on everyone else's blog but I thought I should get in there too! I finally have a moment to post something.
Isabelle Violet was born March 2, 2007 at 5:55 am weighing 8lbs. 5oz and 22" long. Both myself and baby are doing fine. She may have been 6 days overdue but it was only 6 hours of labour.
I was able to leave the hospital later the next day already, as it was a quick recovery. Now we're all adjusting to the new addition to our family. Penny seems to be acknowledging her a little more now but it will still take a while for her to realize that this is her sister! All in time...

3 Comments:
I'm glad everything went so well. We are so happy for you. Since I wont see at lunches for awhile, I'll have to come and visit.
By
Fehr Fisherman, At
March 05, 2007 7:02 AM
Wish I could see her for real, too! You'll have to come over this summer. Talk to Dad, and let me know.
By
Annie, At
March 06, 2007 11:56 AM
cuuute cutecutecute cute cutecute perfect and cute. Congrats you two!!!!
By
Ang, At
March 11, 2007 12:03 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home