Chicago!
It's been a while since my last post but that's because there was nothing too exciting going on.... until I found out that my friend Carla got 4 tickets to the Oprah show! So 4 of us girls hop in the car and drive 14 hours to Chicago on Feb 2nd, saw the show on the 3rd, and then drove back another 14 hours to get home on Feb 4th. The show airs on the 10th so try to watch for us in the audience. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to have a mini holiday in the middle of the week. Click here to check out a few photos.

2 Comments:
SO JEALOUS!!
By
Elizabeth, At
February 06, 2010 12:34 PM
I can't believe it!! I so want to go see her one day, and there's not much time left before her show ends. You are so lucky!
By
Annie, At
March 05, 2010 6:33 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home