Pickles

Can you spot the kitty?Dorsie came home yesterday with this wee black kitten in his hands. Funny thing is, I saw these kittens in the pet store and just thought for a moment that it would be nice to have a cat again. Sure enough, he brings one home. Her name is Pickles and Penny loves her. She says "Hi, Pickles!" when she sees her and says goodnight to her when she goes to sleep. Too cute. I am still thinking about Stinky seeing as how this one is black too, but I know I will love her just as much.

4 Comments:
She's just a teenie fluff ball with eyes.
By
Anonymous, At
October 21, 2006 9:38 AM
a nice addition to your family, cute name for a cute cat
By
Anonymous, At
October 21, 2006 10:42 AM
congrats on your new addition...I like the name too.
By
Anonymous, At
October 23, 2006 9:43 PM
What a cutie patootie! I'm glad you have another cat to love.
By
Anonymous, At
October 25, 2006 2:35 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home